Saturday, March 6, 2010

Catching UP

Well, I created a new post and it didn't save, so here I go again!

I keep getting on my blog to look at everyone else's blog and am tired of seeing my last post, so I have decided to update it. I know it's about time.

Things are going really well with Jer and I and I am loving being a mom. We are having so much fun watching B grow up! Work is going great for me. I have such a fun/great class this year that I just love! Jer is working semi-regularly, which is better that it has been, so that is good.

B Just got his first haircut and looks like such a stud! He is learning to walk, slowly but surely. He has slept through the night twice now! Good jub B! Twice in a year. We sure got the short stick in the sleeping issues!

We just remodeled our bathroom. It took about 6 weeks of planning, working and waiting, but it is finally done and it looks great! I love it! Well, anything would look better than the green countertops we had before! Everyone needs to come see it!

That is about all for now. We are super busy this month with birthdays and errands and B's party and baby showers and on and on and on. It will be a busy month for sure! Hope to see everyone soon! Love you all!

No comments: