Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day, we went to Moab. It's the first time I have ever been there and it was fun. The weather was rainy but it kept it nice and cool. We went on a couple hikes and hung out around camp. B was really good on the drive (he slept all the way home - phew - and wasn't way too fusy on the way there). But Saturday he was so fussy all day. It was really hard and I was ornery due to lack of sleep. But overall we had a great time! Here are some pics.










9 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh my goodness he is SO big!! How fun, what a great way to spend the holiday weekend! You look fabulous as always Shanda.

TC Jolley said...

He is getting so big and so cute!!!

The Hawkins Gang said...

LOL I love that first picture of "B" that cracks me up!!!

The Harrison's~ said...

Bracken is so freakin cute!! it was good to see you for a min...not sure when i will be up again but we definately need to hang out!!!

The Sants said...

He is so cute! You need to bring him to school again soon. :)

The Sants said...

I hope you find this comment...here's the recipe: (Sorry I didn't get any made for today.)
3 sticks butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
4 eggs
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1 t. vanilla
1 t. almond extract
5 1/2 c. flour (Or until it doesn't stick to your fingers)

Mix ingredients together. Form dough into balls and then place a caramello piece in the middle. (Use the big caramello candy bars and cut the squares apart.) Make sure the bar is completely covered by dough. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. This recipe is doubled so it makes about 60 cookies.

ENJOY!

Nicole and Scott said...

How cute...I just used my baby bjorn today for the first time....so nice!

Nicole and Scott said...

I love my pics...it's the photo link on my blog...jen herem

The Demille's said...

So fun! Your little guy is so cute!