Monday, February 25, 2008

My House!!


So, I have such a lame life and have absolutely nothing to blog about, so I thought maybe i'd blog about my house and post some pics, since not many people have been there to see it, since we've lived there. We are loving it and have so many things on our to-do list for spring. We are going to add a vinyl fence all the way around our house and cement the pad next to our house. Then we are going to build a deck and a shed for our 4-wheelers. Or maybe I should say Jeramie is going to build those things - I am going to supervise....haha. I also want to get some covers for our window wells and we are going to put a lot more sod in and take out a lot of the dirt and rock areas. So we have our work cut out for us this spring.

3 comments:

TC Jolley said...

I love your house, it's soooo cute!!!

Becky Johnson said...

I have to say that I have been to your house....so I must be your favorite friend! hehe. JK. But, it's looking GREAT! SOOOO clean! I think your family room is newly decorated since I have been there, though.

The Blakes said...

Hey! So good to see you have a blog. It is so fun! We had fun in CA well until me and Bailey got horribly sick! We still are actually.. Bailey has had a temp for a week and I have taken her to the doc twice. Seriously NO FUN! Anyway her birthday party is going to be next Saturday. I haven't done the invitations yet because I am so sick but will probably mail them tomorrow. Hope to see you guys next week! xoxo Jen